Monday, August 31, 2009

Magdalene House Benefit

I just have to say the benefit for the Magadalene House was awesome! I met
some incredible artists and had a chance to be a part of something that really
matters. My friend Toya Haynes of Kid Electric put this event together and all I
have to say is WOW.
I appreciate that the gents wanted paraffin treatments!!! All the ladies know that we love our male counterparts to look and smell good! While having some ruggedness is attractive, don't smell rugged! I had some citrus salt scrub
followed with a gentleman's splash and moisturizing paraffin for the gents and
spiced orange for the ladies...

I would like to thank all the artists and the others for coming together and
making this such an amazing nite and caring enough for those that are out there
struggling as we speak. Thanks for the compliments and I hope to see y'all at
the Spa!!!
Love, hugs and God's blessings on YOUR journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment